Rezoning Application - 2715 West 12th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application from Musson Cattell Mackey Partnership Architects to rezone 2715 West 12th Avenue from RS-7 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, to permit a 3.5-storey townhouse development.
The proposal includes:
- 15 secured market rental residential units;
- A floor area of 1,305.8 m2 (14,055.7 sq. ft.);
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.50;
- A height of approximately 11.4 m (37.5 ft.);
- 2 car share vehicle parking spaces; and
- 19 Class A bicycle parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Affordable Housing Choices Interim Rezoning Policy.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (August 3, 2017)
- Context Plan (451kb)
- Site Plan (865kb)
- Shadow Studies (663kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (2.54mb)
- Elevations (1.62mb)
- Streetscapes (636kb)
- Building Sections (558kb)
- Landscape Plan (6.35mb)
- Existing Trees Retention and Removal Plan (185kb)
- Parking Supply and Demand Review (3mb)
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: October 2, 2017 - Evaluation - Support with Recommendations
- Community Open House: October 11, 2017
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Michelle Yip, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7727
Applicant Contact: Peter Odegaard , MCMP Architects, email@example.com, 604-687-2990