Rezoning and Development Permit Application - 2153-2199 Kingsway
The City of Vancouver has received an application from IBI Group Architects to rezone 2153-2199 Kingsway from C-2 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, to permit the development of a six-storey mixed-use building. This is a concurrent rezoning and development permit application.
The proposal includes:
- 101 secured market rental residential units;
- A floor area of 8,692 m2 (93,561 sq. ft.);
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.37;
- A building height of 21.8 m (71.4 ft.);
- Two floors of underground parking, with access from the lane to the north of the site.
This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on May 16, 2017.
Application (September 6, 2016)
- Project Statistics (12mb)
- Site Plan (6mb)
- Site Context and Zoning (6mb)
- Shadow Studies (2.3mb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (1.9mb)
- Parking Plan (247kb)
- Landscape Plan (2.5mb)
- Building Elevations (14mb)
- Building Sections (688kb)
- Sustainability Features (10.6mb)
- 3-D Perspectives (14mb)
- Regular Council Meeting: April 11, 2017
- Public Hearing: May 16, 2017
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Monday, October 17, 2016
- Applicant Display Boards (8mb)
- Urban Design Panel: November 2, 2016 - Evaluation: Support (6-1)
- C-2 District Schedule
- C-2 Guidelines
- Secured Market Rental Housing Policy
- High-Density Housing For Families With Children Guidelines
- Kensington-Cedar Cottage Community Vision (4.04mb)
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Michelle Yip, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604.873.7727
Applicant Contact: Peter Lang, IBI Group Architects, firstname.lastname@example.org, (604) 683-8797