Rezoning Application - 2109 West 35th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 2109 West 35th Avenue from RS-5 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a three-storey rental residential building that includes:
- 12 secured market rental units;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 0.81;
- a building height of 10.8 m (35.5 ft.); and
- 13 vehicle parking spaces and 16 bicycle parking spaces;
The application is being considered under the Affordable Housing Choices Interim Rezoning Policy.
A community open house will be held from 5:00-8:00 pm on Thursday, February 15, 2018 at St. Mary's Kerrisdale, 2490 West 37th Avenue, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (November 9, 2017)
- Site Plan and Project Statistics (171kb)
- Site Context Plan (2.77mb)
- Streetscape (3.83mb)
- Perspectives (493kb)
- Elevations (2.98mb)
- Parking, Floor, and Roof Plans (615kb)
- Sections (2.75mb)
- Shadow Analysis (305kb)
- Landscape Plan (1.17mb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.