WITHDRAWN BY APPLICANT - Rezoning and Development Permit Application 2095 West 43rd Avenue (DE417521)
After review of the public feedback provided through the application process, the applicant has decided to withdraw rezoning application for a 6-storey secured market rental building on this site. The applicant is now working with staff to review potential options for the site.
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 2095 West 43rd Avenue from RM-3A (Multiple Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey mixed-use building that includes:
- 56 secured market rental units;
- a building height of 19.2 m (63 ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.25;
- commercial uses at grade; and
- 29 underground parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Interim Rezoning Policy for Increasing Affordable Housing Choices.
A community open house was held from 5:00-8:00pm on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 2095 West 43rd Avenue with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (December 17, 2013)
- Project Statistics (1.47kb)
- Area Plan and Context Photos (6.36mb)
- Perspectives (4.88mb)
- Parking Plan (536kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (5.55mb)
- Building Elevations (3.49mb)
- Building Sections (335kb)
- Shadow Studies (906kb)
- Landscape Plan (5.21mb)
- Transportation Plan (2.32mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: March 12, 2014 - Evaluation: Support (6-0)
- Community Open House: February 25, 2014
- RM-3A (Multiple Dwelling) District Schedule (84kb)
- Interim Rezoning Policy for Increasing Affordable Housing Choices
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Michelle McGuire, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604.873.7097
Applicant Contact: Anca Hurst, Rositch Hemphill Architects, 604.669.6002