Rezoning Application - 1965-1981 Main Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 1965-1981 Main Street from IC-2 (Industrial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, for the purpose of developing a mixed-used building. The proposal includes:
- a six-storey building with a proposed floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.0;
- 69 residential units, including two artist studios;
- ground-level commercial space;
- two levels of underground parking; and
- a building height of 19.8 m (65 ft.).
This application is being considered under the Mount Pleasant Community Plan and the Mount Pleasant Community Plan Implementation.
A community open house was held from 5:00-8:00pm on Wednesday, September 17, 2014 at 1965 Main Street with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (July 18, 2014)
- Project Statistics (1.07mb)
- Parking Plan (512kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (3.05mb)
- Building Elevations (3.38mb)
- Building Sections (663kb)
- Streetscape Photos (1.8mb)
- Shadow Studies (756kb)
- Landscape Plan (3.53mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: November 19, 2014 - Evaluation: Support (8-0)
- Community Open House: September 17, 2014
- IC-2 (Industrial) District Schedule (100kb)
- Mount Pleasant Community Plan (2.8mb)
- Mount Pleasant Community Plan Implementation (48mb)
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Yan Zeng, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604.871.6383
Applicant Contact: Tomas Wolf, Studio One Architecture, 604.731.3966