Rezoning Application - 1906-1918 West 4th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone the subject site from C-2B (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, to permit the development of a five-storey mixed-use building. The proposal includes:
- Commercial uses at grade;
- 32 secured market rental units above;
- a total floor area of 3,055 sq.m (32,887 sq. ft.);
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.13;
- a building height of 18.9 m (62 ft.); and
- 2 levels of underground parking.
This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy.
A community open house will be held on March 22, 2018 from 5-7pm at the Kitsilano Community Centre, located at 2690 Larch Street. The applicant team and City staff will be available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (December 20, 2017)
- Project Statistics (1.3mb)
- Site Context (6.8mb)
- Site Plan (1.2mb)
- Renderings (3.4mb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (3.8mb)
- Building Elevations (1.3mb)
- Building Sections (3.2mkb)
- Shadow Studies (1.9mb)
- Landscape Plans (275kb)
- Parking Plans (1.4mb)
- Arborist Report (685kb)
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: April 4, 2018
- Community Open House: March 22, 2018
- City of Vancouver Open House Display Boards (5.1mb)
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House (March 2018) (316kb)
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Derek Robinson, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7486
Applicant Contact: Smiljka Stankovic, Rositch Hemphill Architects, firstname.lastname@example.org