Rezoning Application - 1880-1898 Main Street, 1851 Lorne Street & 202 East 2nd Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application from Francl Architecture to rezone 1880-1898 Main Street, 1851 Lorne Street and 202 East 2nd Avenue from IC-2 (Industrial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, to permit the development of an 11-storey mixed-use building.
The proposal includes:
- Two commercial units at grade;
- 131 secured market rental residential units;
- A floor area of 8,710.2 m2 (93,756 sq. ft.);
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 5.02;
- A height of approximately 34.6 m (113.4 ft.); and
- 109 parking spaces (including 6 car share spaces).
This application is being considered under the Mount Pleasant Community Plan and Implementation Policy.
A community open house was held on June 1, 2017 from 5-7:30pm, at the Creekside Community Centre, Multipurpose Room 4 (1 Athletes Way, Vancouver), with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (February 15, 2017)
- Project Statistics (125kb)
- Renderings (1mb)
- Site Context and Views (5.85mb)
- Shadow Studies (363kb)
- Floor, Roof, and Parking Plans (5.1mb)
- Unit Plans (4mb)
- Landscape Plan (2mb)
- Building Elevations (893kb)
- Building Sections (858kb)
- IC-2 District Schedule
- Mount Pleasant Community Plan
- Mount Pleasant Community Plan Implementation Policy
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Michelle Yip, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7727
Applicant Contact: Walter Francl, Francl Architecture, email@example.com, 604-688-3252