Rezoning Application - 1800-1898 Main Street and 202 East 2nd Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application from Francl Architecture to rezone 1800-1898 Main Street and 202 East 2nd Avenue from IC-2 (Industrial) District to
CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, to permit the development of an
11-storey mixed-use building.
The proposal includes:
- Two commercial units at grade;
- 131 secured market rental residential units;
- A floor area of 8,710.2 m2 (93,756 sq. ft.);
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 5.02;
- A height of approximately 34.6 m (113.4 ft.); and
- 88 parking spaces (including 6 car share spaces).
This application is being considered under the Mount Pleasant Community Plan and Implementation Policy.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (February 15, 2017)
- Project Statistics (125kb)
- Renderings (1mb)
- Site Context and Views (5.85mb)
- Shadow Studies (363kb)
- Floor, Roof, and Parking Plans (5.1mb)
- Unit Plans (4mb)
- Landscape Plan (2mb)
- Building Elevations (893kb)
- Building Sections (858kb)
- IC-2 District Schedule
- Mount Pleasant Community Plan
- Mount Pleasant Community Plan Implementation Policy
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Michelle Yip, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7727
Applicant Contact: Walter Francl, Francl Architecture, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-688-3252