Rezoning Application - 1636 Clark Drive & 1321-1395 East 1st Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application from BC Housing and Vancouver Coastal Health, in partnership with the City of Vancouver, to rezone the subject site from I-2 (Industrial) and RM-4N (Multiple Dwelling) Districts to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of a 12,192 sq. m (131,234 sq. ft.) mixed-use building and includes:
- social enterprise space at grade;
- withdrawal management centre operated by Vancouver Coastal Health, including up to 20 transitional units;
- 97 social housing units;
- floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.07;
- maximum building height of 30.5 m/100 ft. (fronting Clark Drive) and 19.8 m/65 ft. (fronting McLean Drive); and
- 39 car and 100 bicycle parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Grandview-Woodland Community Plan.
You can provide comments by filling out the feedback form below. While comments will be accepted up to the Public Hearing date, you are encouraged to provide your comments prior to that date to allow staff to consider if any changes need to be made to the proposal and to represent your comments in the report to Council.