Rezoning Application - 1619-1651 East Broadway
The City of Vancouver has received an application from IBI Group to rezone 1619-1651 East Broadway from RM-4N (Multiple Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, to permit the development of a 10-storey mixed-use building.
The proposal includes:
- Commercial at grade;
- 93 total residential units (47 secured market rental units and 46 market strata units);
- A floor area of 5,849 m2 (62,959 sq. ft.);
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 4.0;
- A height of approximately 32.2 m (105.8 ft.);
- 75 underground parking spaces; and
- 117 bicycle parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Grandview-Woodland Community Plan.
A community open house will be held on September 7, 2017 from 5-8pm, at the Croatian Cultural Centre, Room A (3250 Commercial Drive, Vancouver), with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
Application (May 4, 2017)
- Project Statistics (172kb)
- Renderings (1.7mb)
- Site Context (979kb)
- Shadow Studies (2.7b)
- Floor, Roof, and Parking Plans (2.8mb)
- Landscape Plans (2.2mb)
- Building Elevations (2.6b)
- Building Sections (225kb)
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Michelle Tip, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7727
Applicant Contact: Tony Wai, IBI Group, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-683-8797