Rezoning Application - 1575 West Georgia Street and 620 Cardero Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to amend the existing CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District By-laws for 1575 West Georgia Street and 620 Cardero Street. The proposal would allow for a mixed-use building that includes:
- a 26-storey building with a proposed floor space ratio (FSR) of 10.83;
- a total of 184 residential units;
- ground-level commercial space;
- three floors of office space;
- seven levels of underground parking; and
- a height of 80.8 m (265 ft.)
A community open house was held from 5:00-8:00pm on Wednesday, September 17, 2014 at the Shaughnessy Salon (3rd Floor) of the Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel (1128 West Hastings Street) with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application was approved by Council at the Regular Council Meeting on March 8, 2016. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 11661 , CD-1 (633), on November 1, 2016.
On November 16, 2016, the City of Vancouver received an application to amend the CD-1 bylaw approved by Council. More information on this text amendment application can be found here.
Application (July 16, 2014)
- Project Statistics (1.36mb)
- Site and Context Plan (2.52mb)
- Parking Plans (6.23mb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (8.00mb)
- Building Elevations (8.16mb)
- Building Sections (2.18mb)
- Shadow Studies (3.04mb)
- Building Perspectives (3.74mb)
- Parking Statistics (47kb)
- Landscape Plans (5.23mb)
- Transportation Assessment (994kb)
- Regular Council Meeting: March 8, 2016
- Public Hearing: February 23, 2016
- Regular Council Meeting: February 2, 2016
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: October 22, 2014 - Evaluation: Support (5-0)
- Community Open House: September 17, 2014 - Display Boards
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Karen Hoese, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.871.6403
Applicant Contact: Gregory Henriquez, Henriquez Partners Architects, 604.687.5681