Rezoning Application - 146-186 West 41st Avenue & 5726 Columbia Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 146-186 West 41st Avenue and 5726 Columbia Street from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a townhouse development that includes:
- two four-storey buildings on West 41st Avenue;
- four two-storey buildings at the lane;
- a total of 40 market units;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.87;
- a total floor area of 7,753.4 sq. m. (83,457 sq. ft.);
- a height of 12.2 m (40 ft.); and
- one level of underground parking with 71 vehicle parking spaces and 99 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house will be held on January 11th, 2018 from 5-7pm at the Peretz Centre, 6184 Ash Street, with City staff and the applicant team.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (September 11, 2017)
- Site Context (3.0mb)
- Site Plan (225b)
- Project Statistics (1.2mb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (1.5mb)
- Parking Plans (241kb)
- Sections (920kb)
- Elevations (7.0mb)
- Shadow Studies (3.7mb)
- Sustainability (2.1mb)
- Topographic Survey (1.7mb)
- Street Elevations (270kb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Scott Erdman, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7271
Applicant Contact: Mark Pickrell, Raymond Letkeman Architects Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-669-3339