Rezoning Application - 1445-1455 West Georgia Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 1445-1455 West Georgia Street from Downtown (DD) District to Comprehensive Development (CD-1) District to allow for a 46-storey residential development.
The proposal includes:
- a building height of 156.7 m (514 ft.);
- floor space ratio of 14.2 FSR;
- 128 market residential units; and
- eight levels of underground parking.
This application is being considered under the General Policy for Higher Buildings.
A community open house took place from 5-8 pm on Monday, May 1, 2017 at the Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel (1128 West Hastings Street) in the Pinnacle 1 Function Room, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments on this rezoning application by filling out our online feedback form. While comments will be accepted up to the Public Hearing date, you are encouraged to provide your comments by June 16, 2017 to allow staff to consider if any changes need to be made to the proposal and to represent your comments in the report to Council.
Application (February 3, 2017)
- Letter of Intent (112kb)
- Site Context (14.6mb)
- Public Realm Plan (5.0mb)
- Design Rationale (6.4mb)
- Landscape Plan (2.3mb)
- Sustainability (17.2mb)
- Project Statistics (278kb)
- Site Plans (8.2mb)
- Parking Plans (2.7mb)
- Level 1-6 Floor Plans (8.7mb)
- Typical Residential Floor Plans (10.8mb)
- Roof Plan (2.2mb)
- Elevations (4.1mb)
- Section (1.5mb)
- Shadow Study (14.1mb)
- View Study (16.1mb)
Advisory Group and Community Open House Meetings
- Community Open House - May 1, 2017
- Urban Design Panel - Wednesday, May 31, 2017
- Downtown Official Development Plan
- Downtown (except Downtown South) Design Guidelines
- General Policy for Higher Buildings
- Issues Report – 1445-1455 West Georgia Street – Rezoning Enquiry
- Green Buildings Policy for Rezonings
- View Protection Guidelines
- Community Amenity Contributions - Through Rezonings
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City contact: John Grottenberg, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7447
Applicant contact: Dawn Guspie, James KM Cheng Architects, email@example.com, 604-873-4333