Rezoning Application - 1296 West Broadway
The City of Vancouver has received an application from IBI Group to rezone 1296 West Broadway from C-3A (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, to permit the development of a 16-storey mixed-use building. The proposal includes:
- Commercial uses at grade;
- 153 rental housing units;
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 7.07;
- A building height of 48 m (159 ft.); and
- 168 parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy.
A community open house was help on April 6, 2017 from 5-7:30pm, at the Holy Trinity Anglican Church, 2nd Floor Hall (1440 West 12th Avenue), with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (January 5, 2017)
- Project Statistics (219kb)
- Site Context (8.9mb)
- Shadow Studies (8.8mb)
- Site Plan (5.8mb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (3mb)
- Parking Plan (978kb)
- Landscape Plan (14.6mb)
- Building Elevations (6mb)
- Building Sections (674kb)
- Project Views (6.5mb)
- Renderings (6.7mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- C-3A District Schedule
- Central Broadway C-3A Urban Design Guidelines
- Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Michelle Yip, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7727
Applicant Contact: Tony Wai, IBI Group, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-683-8797