Rezoning Application - 124 Dunlevy Ave
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 124 Dunlevy Ave from Downtown Eastside Oppenheimer District (DEOD) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for an 11-storey mixed-use building, including:
• relocation of the Evelyne Saller Centre to the site;
• social housing on floors 2-11, with a total of 213 units;
• floor space ratio of 5.96; and
• a building height of 33.9m (111 ft.).
A community open house was held from 5-8pm on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at Roddan Lodge (124 Dunlevy Avenue), Ground Floor Lounge with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on October 17, 2017.
If you require interpretation, please contact us in advance by October 10th: email@example.com.
如果你需要翻譯, 請於10月10日前與我們聯繫: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application (April 28, 2017)
- Letter of Intent and Rationale (447kb)
- Project Statistics (447kb)
- Rezoning Rationale and Context (2.76mb)
- Design (2.44mb)
- Shadow Study (400kb)
- Sustainability (368kb)
- Context Plan (2.24kb)
- Floor Plans (3.87mb)
- Typical Unit Plans (552kb)
- Elevations (1.54mb)
- Sections (175kb)
- Landscape Plan (19.45mb)
- Daylight Study (755kb)
- Regular Council Meeting: September 19, 2017
- Public Hearing: October 17, 2017
Advisory Group and Community Open House Meetings
- Community Open House - June 21, 2017
- Urban Design Panel: June 28, 2017 Evaluation: Support with recommendations
- Downtown Eastside Local Area Plan
- Rezoning Policy for the Downtown Eastside
- Downtown Eastside Housing Plan
- Housing and Homelessness Strategy
- Downtown Eastside Oppenheimer District Official Development Plan
- Micro Dwelling Policies and Guidelines
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City contact: Linda Gillan, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-673-8281
Applicant contact: Dane Jansen, DYS Architecture, 604-669-7710