Rezoning Application - 119-133 West 41st Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 119-133 West 41st Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a townhouse development that includes:
- a 4-storey building on West 41st Avenue;
- a 2.5-storey building on Woodstock Avenue;
- a total of 20 market residential units;
- a maximum building height of 15.6 m (51.1 ft.) from grade on West 41st Avenue;
- a maximum building height of 11.8 m (38.7 ft.) from grade on Woodstock Avenue;
- a total floor area of 2,410.6 sq. m (25,947.4 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.75; and
- one level of underground parking with 25 vehicle parking spaces and 31 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house will be held from 5-7pm on January 23, 2018 at Alliance Francaise, 6161 Cambie Street, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
Application (September 29, 2017)
- Site Plan (338kb)
- Design Rationale (2.7mb)
- Rezoning Rationale (1.3mb)
- Public Realm (2.5mb)
- Streetscape (5.0mb)
- Project Statistics (1.1mb)
- Floor and Plans (1.0mb)
- Parking Plans (518kb)
- Sections (320kb)
- Elevations (661kb)
- Shadow Studies (2.5mb)
- Perspectives (1.0mb)
- Building Grades (849kb)
- Landscape Proposal (447kb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: January 23, 2018
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Mateja Seaton, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-4217
Applicant Contact: Harrison Han, Nexst Properties, email@example.com, 604-738-4699