Rezoning Application - 118-150 Robson Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 118-150 Robson Street from DD (Downtown) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 29-storey mixed-use development with a six-storey podium, including:
- Retention and restoration of the existing Northern Electric Building facade;
- Hotel, commercial and residential uses, including 131 residential units;
- Five levels of underground parking
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 10.08; and
- A building height of 88.5 m (290 ft.)
If the site is redeveloped, a new shelter space will be provided for the existing Catholic Charities shelter, as part of the agreement between the developer and Catholic Charities. This rezoning application is being considered under the Rezoning Policy for the Central Business District (CBD) and CBD Shoulder.
A community open house will be held from 5:00-8:00pm on Monday, June 19, 2017 at the Sandman Hotel (Ballroom, 2nd Floor) at 180 West Georgia Street with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments on this rezoning application by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (February 28, 2017)
- Letter of Intent and Rationale (257kb)
- Project Statistics (62kb)
- Site Plan and Context (608kb)
- View Study (4.45mb)
- Shadow Study (1.00mb)
- Sustainability (94kb)
- Parking Plans (758kb)
- Floor Plans (1.65mb)
- Landscape Plan (15.80mb)
- Elevations (4.03mb)
- Sections (262kb)
- Perspectives (760kb)
- Heritage Study and Conservation Plan (1.02mb)
- Notice of Rezoning Application (232kb)
- Downtown Official Development Plan (2.09mb)
- Rezoning Policy for the Central Business District (CBD) and CBD Shoulder (291kb)
- Green Buildings Policy for Rezonings (198kb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City contact: Linda Gillan, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-673-8281
Applicant contact: Simon Taylor, Amacon, email@example.com, 604-602-7700