Rezoning Application - 1068-1080 Burnaby Street and 1318 Thurlow Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 1068-1080 Burnaby Street and 1318 Thurlow Street from RM-5A (Multiple Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 30-storey residential building with:
- 82 market residential units;
- 39 social housing units;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 8.94;
- a building height of 88.39 m (290 ft.); and
- four levels of underground parking with 176 vehicle parking stalls and 160 bicycle parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the West End Community Plan.
You can provide comments on this rezoning application by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (September 5, 2017)
- Site Statistics (509kb)
- Design Rationale and Context (9.96mb)
- Site Plan and Context Elevations (1.07mb)
- View Analysis and Shadow Studies (2.04mb)
- Floor Plans (1.43mb)
- Elevations and Sections (24.80mb)
- Landscape Plan (595kb)
- West End Community Plan (2013)
- Rezoning Policy for the West End (2013)
- RM-5, RM-5A, RM-5B, RM-5C, and RM-5D
- West End RM-5, RM-5A, RM-5B, RM-5C, and RM-5D Guidelines
- Green Buildings Policy for Rezonings
- Family Room Housing Mix Policy
- High Density Housing for Families with Children Guidelines
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City contact: Stephanie Johnson, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-326-4824
Applicant contact: Cameron Thorn, Strand, 604-687-1919