Rezoning Application - 1037 West King Edward Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 1037 West King Edward Avenue from FSD (First Shaughnessy) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 4-storey rental building, including:
- 36 secured rental units;
- a maximum height of 12.2 m (40 ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.48; and
- 24 underground parking spaces and 45 bicycle parking spaces.
This rezoning application is being considered under the Affordable Housing Choices Interim Rezoning Policy.
Note: The FSR calculation was incorrect and has been correctly updated after technical review of application. There are no changes to the proposal.This application has been approved by Council at the Regular Council meeting held on June 28, 2016.
Application (July 17, 2015)
- Project Statistics (256kb)
- Context Plan (316kb)
- Site Plan (266kb)
- Streetscapes (494kb)
- Parking and Floor Plans (1.22mb)
- Perspectives (633kb)
- Building Elevations (651kb)
- Building Sections (888kb)
- Shadow Studies (292kb)
- Landscape Plan (4.73mb)
- Regular Council Meeting: May 31, 2016
- Public Hearing: June 21, 2016
- Regular Council Meeting: June 28, 2016
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- First Shaughnessy Advisory Design Panel: November 12, 2015 - Evaluation: Non-support (2-7)
- Urban Design Panel: November 4, 2015 - Evaluation: Support (9-0)
- Community Open House: October 27, 2015
- FSD (First Shaughnessy District) District Schedule (227kb)
- Interim Rezoning Policy for Increasing Affordable Housing Choices
- Heritage Conservation Area Official Development Plan (20.8mb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Michelle McGuire, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.873.7097
Applicant Contact: Nick Sully, SHAPE Architecture, email@example.com, 604.687.4457